Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome to #NPOR (Now Playing on Repeat)!

Hello everyone! Welcome to #NPOR (Now Playing on Repeat)!

#NPOR is a music review site where I discuss music that I love (and sometimes music that I not-so-love, but mostly music that I love). There will be a mixture of new songs & old songs, and albums from well-known celebrities & from up-and-(hopefully) coming artists. (I will admit, however, that most of the music will be from the pop/Top 40 genre, but I will make an effort to diversify my choices as much as possible). Also, I’m all for recommendations, so don’t be afraid to suggest anything to me! I will at least give your suggestion a chance. My main goal for this blog is to introduce you to new artists, albums, and/or songs that you probably did not know exist. And hopefully with your comments & recommendations I’ll be introduced to more music as well!

If you want, follow me on Twitter! I’ll be tweeting about #NPOR and about my life in general. I’ll also have my latest tweets in the sidebar over there, in case you don’t have an account.

Thanks so much for checking me out. I’ll try not to disappoint! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*insert comment here*